What did U do to your G-body today??

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
melloelky said:
Wicked 6 said:
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
GOT MY HID KIT INSTALLED IN THE BU! BIG UPZ TO WICKED 6 AND HIS GODSON, FOR COMING THRU AND LENDING THEIR HELPING HANDS -COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU BOTH!! THEY LOOK GREAT!!!!

Glad we could help...got to get a set for the bu now lol
love it when a plan comes together :D

HELL YEAH! IT'S ABOUT HELPING EACH OTHER OUT!! MELLOELKY...WE SHOULD GET UP IN THE NEAR FUTURE...FOR REAL, FOR REAL!!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
ROBBED MY WIFE'S NEW BU, FOR THE WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR! SINCE LAST WINTER, I BEEN DEALING WITH A NON-WORKING WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR. I WOUKD CRINGE OF THE THOUGHT, OF TAKING OUT THE BU, IN ANYTHING BUT GREAT WEATHER...OR USE RAIN-X!!! FEELS SO GOOD, TO HAVE THEM WORKING! MY BUDDY AND I, DID THE WORK, IN OUR NEW GARAGE!

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Be sure to run the proper projectors with HIDs...

I'm pretty sure they make a set that will fit into an H4 housing relatively easily (composite replacement for 6054 headlight).

Last edited by a moderator:

Drfade27

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2008
Hammond, Chicago
put sumped tank in finally, mounted the pump and filter, next is the nitrous!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
Doober said:
Be sure to run the proper projectors with HIDs...

I'm pretty sure they make a set that will fit into an H4 housing relatively easily (composite replacement for 6054 headlight).

GOT MY HID KIT FROM PROSTREET LIGHTING. HAD EVERYTHING (MINUS MOUNTING BRACKETS) NEEDED FOR CONVERSION.

Last edited by a moderator:

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Washed it and changed the oil and filter. Drove her hard to the storage shed. Pulled the battery and parked it on 4 sheets of plywood and threw the cover on. Next time I see her will be next spring.

Steve

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
SPEAKING OF HID'S.....HAD TO REPAIR ONE OF THE HOUSINGS! MOISTURE STARTED TO SEEP IN. TOOK THE BLOWGUN, AIRED OUT ALL THE WATER. FROM THERE, I TAPED ALONG BOTH SIDES OF THE GAPS, OF THE HOUSING. USED RTV SEALER, AND IT'S SEALED FROM MOTUSRE. GOOD AS NEW!!!!

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
love it when a plan comes together :D[/quote]

#### YEAH! IT'S ABOUT HELPING EACH OTHER OUT!! MELLOELKY...WE SHOULD GET UP IN THE NEAR FUTURE...FOR REAL, FOR REAL!![/quote]
yea we need a new england meet sometime!

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Did nothing... Again... Got the used headers recently. Going to send them to get coated right after I get the ball & socket collector reducers welded on...

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
LS6 Tommy said:
Did nothing... Again... Got the used headers recently. Going to send them to get coated right after I get the ball & socket collector reducers welded on...
did nothing?oh you too? :)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts