What did U do to your G-body today??

racer1530

Daily Driver
Dec 5, 2011
Springfield, MO
well i finally got the body up off the frame. i have the old one next to the new one and installing all new brake lines and fuel lines. got the firewall painted and the undercarriage painted and beginning to swap engine accessories to the new combination befoe sliding the new frame and goodies back underneath to begin the mounting process. will have some pictures posted hopefully today!

LIVE4RDO

Frequent Racer
Jul 21, 2010
Staten Island, NY
Took my Regal for a morning stroll

photo-91.jpg

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
melloelky said:
i finished assembling my gauge cluster.

LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN AWSOME MAN! GREAT JOB!!!!
hey thanks man.i tried taking a picture w/the gauges lit but the leds are to bright to use with my camera phone.i love them phantom II's.that sem hot rod black is sweet too.it's just the rite amount of sheen.

rsh4364

Dragway Regular
Aug 12, 2011
greensprings,ohio
washed mine,then drove over to see my Dad,first time hes seen it since i got the harwood 4 cowl hood fitted and gas struts installed to hold hood up,14x5 kn and 1 inch spacer..he was running his new vac. cleaner and when i pulled in driveway it vibrated his windows and floor and he thought vac. cleaner went bad,haha He loves the Malibrat as much as i do..

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
rsh4364 said:
washed mine,then drove over to see my Dad,first time hes seen it since i got the harwood 4 cowl hood fitted and gas struts installed to hold hood up,14x5 kn and 1 inch spacer..he was running his new vac. cleaner and when i pulled in driveway it vibrated his windows and floor and he thought vac. cleaner went bad,haha He loves the Malibrat as much as i do..

:lol: THAT REALLY CRACKED ME UP! THAT'S PRICELESS!!!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
PUT GAS IN THE BU! THE WAY HOW PEOPLE ARE BUYING UP EVERYTHING, DUE TO THE STORM COMING, WHO KNOWS IF GAS WILL RUN OUT!! LAST YEARS STORM, PEOPLE WERE LITERALLY FIGHTING OVER GAS!!!!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!