What did U do to your G-body today??

rsh4364

Dragway Regular
Aug 12, 2011
greensprings,ohio
painted alt. bracket to go with elect.water pump in spring,if you are thinking about going electric water pump and dont want to spend 175$ plus look at Alan Grove mount #235R...its only 55 bucks plus shipping and works great,put one on a buddies s10 v-8 today looks and works great..its simple,sturdy,and no headaches,ed cannon turned me on to these brackets,good stuff..

sprorx7

Frequent Racer
Sep 3, 2011
bluff city tennessee
started cleaning under the hood removed the inter fender wells and the heater/ac box

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
phtmbu said:
Got my Elec. panel mounted,now comes the fun.

Nice looking panel! Nice work. Looking for a pics of someones small junction and relay panel for street driven setup. Just something to clean the starter wiring up and add relays for headlights and cooling fan. Gonna be upgrading the Big Three as soon as things warnup again.

Steve

Bad Medicine Racing

Frequent Racer
Jan 8, 2010
Grove Oak, AL
Got my Malibu situated again, from getting out last night, and plugged back up to the battery tender. Then I unloaded the 78 Cutlass I picked up yesterday for a doner car. I got it because all the A/C is intact, and I am planning to put all that stuff on my Malibu. I also wanted the servo and apply pin out of the 200C that was in it for the 200-4R in my 442.

I was rewarded with a nice bonus when I was unloading it from the trailer. The front fascia and bumper are gone from it, and I noticed that the core support was not rusted. I looked at it a little closer, and spotted the "A" stamped on the passenger side. So now I am torn as to whether go through the trouble of putting that on my Malibu, or just selling it for some extra cheese. It sure wouldn't hurt that tank to lose a few lbs...

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
The mail man was good to me today...
20130130_175905.jpg

20130130_175920.jpg

Firetruck1

Dragway Regular
Jan 3, 2013
Ocala Florida
I replaced the rear passengers side window for one with a good molding on it. That beutil (spelling? The black tar crap) stuff got everywhere! But the window is in and looks good.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts