What did U do to your G-body today??

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
Wow, the elky is looking good! Your top plate came out much better than mine! How do you like the radiator?

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
MISFITmalibu63 said:
Wow, the elky is looking good! Your top plate came out much better than mine! How do you like the radiator?
thanks, it's coming along.those champion 4 cores were sold out so i went griffin.i like it,it's stout like yours.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
MADE ANOTHER VISIT TO GBOZ THE OTHER NIGHT! PICKED UP COUPLE GOODIES!! YESTERDAY, I ADDED THE JOUNCE BARS, SWITCHED OUT THEM TAHOE SPRINGS TO MONTE SS SPRINGS...AND ADDED NEW SHOCKS. LASTLY, I ROLLED THE INNER LIP FOR TIRE CLEARANCE. NOT ENTIRELY HAPPY WITH HOW IT SITS NOW. GOING TO BUY AIR SHOCKS THIS WEEK. NEED IT TO STABILIZE, WHERE I WANT IT TO SIT. HOPEFULLY, IT DOES THE TRICK! NOT LOOKING TO RAISE THE REAR DRAMATICALLY...MAYBE 1"1/2 TO 2" GAP. WILL POST PICS OF HIS IT SITS NOW..

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
melloelky said:
HOLY TERROR-BU said:
THAT ELKY IS FREAKIN' SWEET AS #### MAN -REALLY SHARP!
bigbadbu said:
Got it running! !!!
thanks Joel,i'm trying.
that's awesome news Rob!must feel good.

you have no idea..it hasnt ran in 3 years and 4 months, I miss my g body :D my neighbors didnt though! I hope it moves under its own power in the next month or so

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
Mounted my radiator, upper and lower hoses, fan shroud and filled with water. Being the first time I fire up a fresh engine, if it leaks, I don't want antifreeze all over the place! Maybe I'll fire her up for the first time this weekend! Super excited!!!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
malicad said:
Mounted my radiator, upper and lower hoses, fan shroud and filled with water. Being the first time I fire up a fresh engine, if it leaks, I don't want antifreeze all over the place! Maybe I'll fire her up for the first time this weekend! Super excited!!!

VERY COOL! I'D BE SUPER EXCITED, TO FIRE UP MY MOTOR....IF I HAD A BIG BLOCK IN IT!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts