May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Nothing. It's too darn HOT!!

Tommy

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I didn't do anything, but I do have a story from yesterday involving my car 8)

Every once in a while my dad at least starts it, sometimes takes it down to the end of the road & back just to keep the oil circulated while it patiently waits for me in Michigan. Well, yesterday he went down to the end of the road, and since it hadn't been started in a while he decided to take it down the road a ways (made a left turn, drove it a couple miles, then turned around and came back). Well, he kept the speedo reading 45, and didn't think much of it when he passed a cop. He turned and was heading back home... 'WOOP WOOP!!'... the cop said that the first time he went by he was doing 68 I believe, and on the way back he clocked him at 72 :roflback: To boot, the car doesn't have insurance (tags are good 'til Jan.), and my dad didn't have his license with him (didn't even have his wallet :shock:). The cop had kind of a laugh about it & just gave him a warning. I started cracking up as soon as my dad mentioned he even saw the cop, because I knew he got nailed for going over the speed limit (I have the difference of the speedo pinned down pretty well... 20 is almost 35, 35 is 55, 45 is 70). At least it was in a 55 zone! Plus it's just a 2-lane and people generally go 60-65 down it (country roads more or less).

Bill in NC

Top Fueler
Jan 1, 2004
Mocksville NC
Drove it to pull-a-part today and ran into appsk8r inside.

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
ya what did you steal, i mean get. :D

dwkohout

Frequent Racer
Sep 25, 2004
Albany,MN
Click on pic for vid..

malibu795

Pro Stocker
Apr 17, 2005
spgfd ohio
well what were the results?!?!?!?

gman415

Dragway Regular
May 19, 2009
Chattanooga
I went racing Sat. And broke a valve. Haven't got the head off to see the damage, but it can't be good.

Bill in NC

Top Fueler
Jan 1, 2004
Mocksville NC
melloelky said:
Bill in NC said:
Drove it to pull-a-part today and ran into appsk8r inside.
Bill,don't tease,what did you get ?!?? :D

Nothin special, just picking up a console door, arm rest, and 1 piece rear window for the s-10 that I just picked up. The rear sliding window has the latch missing. I don't really like a sliding rear window, they scream......hey slide your pocket knife in right here and be in my truck in less than 2 seconds!

HarrisonTX

Top Fueler
Jul 11, 2003
Burleson TX
Drove it!
First time out with the 406, seems like itll be alright.
Going from a 355 with a huge cam, to a 406 with a streetable cam is a nice change.
It can pull second from 1,500 RPM. Thats a nice change...

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts