Daily Driver
Sep 7, 2009
mytrle beach sc
put on a new set of slicks. can't wait to try them out. :D

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
Looked at mine through my garage window when I got home from work. Made sure it was still there! \:D/

rpoudrier

Weekend Racer
Nov 29, 2008
mass
finally got it running on tuesday at about 10:30 at night. then adjusted the carb a little today, well yesterday, to make it atleast drivable. drove it around for about 10 miles. the carb still needs some adjustments but im off to bed.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I dreamed about working on mine :roll:

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
HP JUNKEY said:
Put in new Autolite 85's, pulled dizzy cap and everything still looks "new", Stumble is still there, gonna hit the track tonight and beat the snot out of it to see if it will "clear up", [-o< [-o< and hope I just got some bad gas!!

Wellllll, Made a dozen passes, she did not clear up, stumble is still there, could only get a 8.14 out of it, times ranged from 8.14 to 8.41, some traction issues but most runs were 8.14 to 8.19 went through a 1/2 tank of gas, so I don't think its bad gas. Back to the :-k pad!

Has anyone went from the Edelbrock RPM NON AIR GAP to the Edelbrock AIR GAP intake and experienced a stumble/bog in the throttle response when you put it to the boards off idle?????

abigda

Frequent Racer
May 19, 2007
Springfield, MA
Took the Elky by the insurance appraisers, what a b*tch she was. "I need a records of every dime u have in it", well that's not gonna happen, didnt keep records of all the work I did myself, which is 99% LOL. Guess its back to the drawing board

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
abigda said:
Took the Elky by the insurance appraisers, what a b*tch she was. "I need a records of every dime u have in it", well that's not gonna happen, didnt keep records of all the work I did myself, which is 99% LOL. Guess its back to the drawing board

NOpe but you can give her recipts for all the parts that jave gone into it

Brown_Gbody

Top Fueler
Feb 17, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Pulled it out of the garage and took it around the block. I've driven a total of 127 miles this year already!!! dancin_banana.gif

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
SLICK78 said:
abigda said:

NOpe but you can give her recipts for all the parts that jave gone into it

tell her to go to hell and get a new insurance agent

abigda

Frequent Racer
May 19, 2007
Springfield, MA
Already did, emailed pics to a place that does classic cars and they told me no problem for insurance for the amount I want..
Wish I had all the recipts for all the parts, was young and not too smart when I started it and didn't keep them all lol

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts