What did U do to your G-body today??

Tado

Amateur Racer
Jun 16, 2009
Orem, UT
finished installing my shifter cover then fixed a leaky transmission line, and polished the valve covers.

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Wrapped my headers last night, Thanks Brian!!, Got her all "prepped" to re-install trans and new converter. Spring is almost here!!!!

beefcurtains

Amateur Racer
Nov 15, 2008
Minnesota
Made a little headway on my frame today. Dropped the rearend/suspension,removed old fuel lines and brake lines. Tomorrow hopefully I can get started on removing front suspension,and then onto the frame notching or maybe I'll move the rails inward with a notch(?). Im wanting to fit a 315 drag radial on a 12" rim.

Ryche

Frequent Racer
Jul 28, 2007
Texas
I drove it last nite to a little cruise-in.. Carb started flooding over on the way home, so I pulled it off today for a quick rebuild...

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
I TESTED IT AT THE TRACK . . . . .

nothing broke .Im happy

Ryche

Frequent Racer
Jul 28, 2007
Texas
Going to the track and coming back with nothing broken is always a good day.....

I put my carb back together and put it in the car... Runs great now... Might even drive it to work tomorrow...

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
CTS-V oil pan is on, front lowering spindles, zq8 Bumpstops, Moog 5660 springs done, tonight/tomorrow night will be hotchkis rear lowering springs, new bilstein shocks, and double adjustable upper rear control arms from Edelbrock...yay for a small suspension upgrade :D

83StreetMachine

Frequent Racer
May 17, 2006
Central, NJ
blubaldmontess said:
CTS-V oil pan is on, front lowering spindles, zq8 Bumpstops, Moog 5660 springs done, tonight/tomorrow night will be hotchkis rear lowering springs, new bilstein shocks, and double adjustable upper rear control arms from Edelbrock...yay for a small suspension upgrade :D

Please post up some before and after pics once she's back on the ground!!! I have everything waiting to do the same suspension setup you just installed!!

I would love to see how she sits! :mrgreen:

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
No problem, will do as soon as its all buttoned up and I let the springs sit for a day or two.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts