What did U do to your G-body today??

Brown_Gbody

Top Fueler
Feb 17, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Walked past it while on my way through the garage...Does that count as "doing something to your G-Body"???

JamesC459

Amateur Racer
Mar 30, 2004
fitzwilliam NH
Threw the bbc oil pan ,valve covers, and the BG400 fuel pump that I scored at the swap meet in on the seat during my lunch break.

Z-man

Dragway Regular
Aug 12, 2006
Barnesville MN/ Fargo ND
Ordered a new carpet, gears, drove it to work, Smoked some punk kid in a Honda with a fart can at a stoplight.

grey95chevyboy

Frequent Racer
Jun 21, 2008
port st.lucie,FL
drove the piss out of it. watched the gas gauge just go west at a very steady and fast pace. parked it at my house and noticed my intake manifold oil leak getting worst the more i drive it.

did install some subs in the truck to drown out my exhaust leak.... she getting much needed attention in a couple weeks....be a whole new animal \:D/ .

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Last night I pulled the plugs, gonna shop for new ones today. Still trying to solve my "stumble", maybe new plugs will help.

200KSS

Frequent Racer
May 27, 2003
Southeast Missouri
On Sunday I hauled the Monte back from the NMCOA event in Richmond, IN. Yesterday was unpack and unload day and today I may move the Malibu back to the shop. Need to get the engine miss taken care of then see what the new combo does at the track.

80montecarlo

Dragway Regular
Apr 24, 2008
cloverdale b.c. canada
Picked up the new transmission, got it home realized they forgot to install the transmission breather and I was out of aluminum paint, had to paint it black. Stared at the car and welded some holes in the exhaust and tightened my alt belt a quarter turn(can only hear it squeek when the caps are in the exhaust)

mean78malibu

Dragway Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA and Philly Area
Installed an LED mini shift light and bolt in driveshaft loop I picked up at the flea market last weekend....replacing the big ugly shift light and universal loop she had previously

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Put in new Autolite 85's, pulled dizzy cap and everything still looks "new", Stumble is still there, gonna hit the track tonight and beat the snot out of it to see if it will "clear up", [-o< [-o< and hope I just got some bad gas!!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!