What did U do to your G-body today??

440shorty

Weekend Racer
Jan 22, 2009
Annapolis, Maryland
Hi! Been away for a while. Today, I drove the wagon home from work, stopped by a buddy's shop to borrow his scan tool, did a little rolling burnout in his parking lot, then drove home. Big-block daily driver is much fun!

440shorty

abigda

Frequent Racer
May 19, 2007
Springfield, MA
Then finally got around to finishing off the walls in the stable so I can get some paint on the walls and the Roadrunner back in her place(not mine lol)[/quote]

There's nothing wrong with Roadrunners, wish I had one now

sbmalibu

Frequent Racer
Oct 5, 2009
north judson indiana
Backed it out of the garage and ran out of gas,Didnt want to put more in so pushed it in and rubbed the pass door on the garage door surround.Luckily it will buff out,just has some white marks on the door and no dents or scratches.I need a beer!

At least it'll rub out.

I worked more on my fuel pump/sender. I have to take it back to work and turn the diameter some more so it fits past the lock ring tabs. ](*,)

I also got the locker installed in the 9inch diff. I have to pick up some paint now and paint it.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Thought out a tentative road trip for it... this is a rough estimate of what I hope to drive when I bring it out to AZ. I have good friends in each city (family in Arkansas), would be a great time to let the Malibu stretch its legs 8)
http://tinyurl.com/DooberRoadTrip

flatblack79

Pro Stocker
Feb 28, 2010
Stockbridge, Georgia
Doober said:
Thought out a tentative road trip for it... this is a rough estimate of what I hope to drive when I bring it out to AZ. I have good friends in each city (family in Arkansas), would be a great time to let the Malibu stretch its legs 8)
http://tinyurl.com/DooberRoadTrip

idk if i could sit in my car for that long.... any car for that matter.

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
installed my Innovate LM2 wideband and did alittle datalogging... found out how far off the tune is...

Chris K.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts