What did U do to your G-body today??

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Gave a tour of the Bu to a friend who stopped over for a beer, shot the sh** with him, then cut the lawn lame_sign.gif :lol: :lol:

bad1980malibu

Daily Driver
Sep 7, 2009
mytrle beach sc
putting a new dash and new kirby racing seat in it. going to try to go to darlington dragway sat.

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
in the process of rebuilding the front end springs all new poly bushings for everything and ball joints then put it all back together with my new acquired jounce bars and gp bar cant wait should be like a new car

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Got my "squiter" assortment today, Put in a #31, going for a test run and then to a Cruise night with my brother and his 78 Bu!!! Hope the bog has gone away!! Wife says, I must behave! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Machined more of the fuel sender/pump cap ring down to fit in the tank. Make the metal line to adapt the HP rubber to the AN fitting in the cap. Bought some self etching primer and some red and black paint to paint the 9 inch diff, and some other misc things as I clean the up.

malibulvr

Pro Stocker
Mar 22, 2008
Pensacola, Fl. 32526
I finally got out the 75K mile '82 4-door 'Bu and washed all of the junk off of it from sitting. Oh yeah, I lifted the hood on the '78 two door, thought about cranking it up and lettin it run a little, but changed my mind and shut the hood, LOL! Tried to make up my mind if I am really going to sell the '82 'Bu or not, and driving it down the road, washing it up and making it look beter didn't help any either! Oh well!

79 surfwagon

Frequent Racer
Jun 26, 2006
Texas
fixed the oil leak with help from all the g-body brothers on the board. No more oil leak! now i can focus on other parts of the car that need attention.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts