What did U do to your G-body today??

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
Took the Bu for a ride to watch a friend break in a new 383 in a Nova and hit a curb with my Drag Lites while parking.Twice. I am an excellent driver. Really.

No damage.

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
finally figured out my super rich carb issue... good day overall...

Chris K.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
liquidh8 said:
Tommy, it's iraq hot here ain't it? I really need to put that window a/c in my garage, at least I can do little things inside kinda cool.

Ya know, I have a 5k BTu window unit just sitting out there. it won't take care of the whole garage, but I bet it would make it much nicer...:-k

Tommy

I bet it would too, I have to see how big, er small mine is, lol.

Today I got the correct jeep steering shaft, and a later model balancer, ignition module, crank sensor for the quick start modification on the Buick. TURBO1DR has it on his site here---->http://www.turbomalibu.com/faststart.htm

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
i scuffed the inside of the car for paint man, year old epoxy does a number on red scuff pads!i started wrapping the pads with 320 da paper,that worked better.yay epoxy!!

79Maliboo

Frequent Racer
Mar 11, 2010
Mount Laurel, NJ
Found the shop whos going to do my machine work. :D Probably will drop the stuff off by the 1st of the month.

monte ss496

Dragway Regular
May 23, 2010
western mass
i looked at it for awhile while working on my house!!!

Toecutter

Dragway Regular
Well, the Wagabu made it's maiden voyage last night. When I got home, my boy's had everything buttoned up. Needed a couple of vaccum lines and that was it. We all hopped in it and went for a ride. The engine ran great, the transmission shifts hard and the 4.56 gears were doing there job of holding the car back....LOL!

I think we lost a bunch of tools because we could hear clanking and stuff hitting the road as we were driving...haha. We gave it one 4500rpm romp and it pulled very hard. My son said it felt like his Ram Air TransAm on nitrous. I'm surprised the factory two row radiator actually did a good job of keeping it cool too. The temp never went over 190 degrees. Got a nice aluminum unit on the way with two big electric fans. I am sure I will need them once I get the A/C hooked up.

Only thing holding us back from giving her a hard run right now is I screwed up on the driveshaft measuring. I had the driveshaft guy cut it way too short. I have an inch and 3/4 gap between the yoke and the tailshaft. That only leaves about an inch and a 1/4 in the transmission...Not Good! I am going to have them make me another unit with the right measurments this time. Then it's off to the races. \:D/

Edit: After a gear change to 3.73's. ](*,)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts