What did U do to your G-body today??

Bill in NC

Top Fueler
Jan 1, 2004
Mocksville NC
Fired the fresh engine and took her for a ride with open headers. Yeah, my neighbors love me!

Back to daily duty soon.

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
Bill in NC said:
Fired the fresh engine and took her for a ride with open headers. Yeah, my neighbors love me!

Back to daily duty soon.
8) \:D/

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
It came up in conversation between my mom & my aunt tonight (my parents fly out of Phoenix in a couple hours back to MI), we were talking about ways they might move all their stuff out here, hopefully within the year. On top of my random crap that's still up there (mostly car related stuff, but a few other smallish things I may just get rid of anyway) and their clothing, any furniture, etc. there are 4 vehicles (my Malibu, Dad's '38 Chevy pickup, and their '03 Sierra & '99 Suburban) and a 28' 5th wheel camper trailer. I would love to do the finishing stuff on the Malibu (torque rear suspension, make sure brakes work proper, and put the rest of the interior together) and actually drive it out, but it may wind up on a trailer behind a moving truck because it may be cheaper.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Over the last few days I pulled the stock seats out, ordered new Corbeau bucket seats, found a REALLY good upholsterer to recover them & the stock back seat. Gonna pull the carpet today & remove the stock upholstery from the rear seat. I'm also considering getting new rear quarter panel interior plastic because even though mine only has 20k miles on it, it's just starting to get the dreaded G-body plastic rot & I think it would be better to replace those parts now while the seats & carpet are out rather than do it later after they've been replaced. Anybody have any experience with these? They almost look too shiny:

I know the picture shows black panels. They don't show Camel.

Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:

rsh4364

Dragway Regular
Aug 12, 2011
greensprings,ohio
drove 45mins to visit my malibu,because i was tired of looking at it on youtube,and not feeling it run,front transmission seal leaking cuz shes sitting in a cold garage and seal shrank,but when warmed up no leak..making a list for next few months,get the 35 spline 9 in,get the gearvendors unit in,order driveshaft,batt. to trunk,linelock,and more

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
paid my storage fee for the month :roll:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts