What did U do to your G-body today??

rsh4364

Dragway Regular
Aug 12, 2011
greensprings,ohio
have to have malibu out of storage by 4-1-13,pulled rears off and got new nittos mounted on wheels,they look good,hopefully I get more than 2,500 miles out of these..also ordered eastwood wheel well machine tool...prob. bring her home next weekend..I think it might be springtime...

lasttime78

Frequent Racer
Mar 7, 2011
Just outside Rochester, New York
Started on installing 8 point cage today, going nice and easy too. Specially not haveing to worry about burning up all the new stuff I just Fabbed up. Had everything in for fit now out once again for cage . After three years I think this year it will be totaled finished.

bukweet

Top Fueler
Mar 22, 2005
Mississippi Gulf Coast
They are NEVER finished. :lol:

You can however, find a place where you enjoy the ride more than the work.

A GREAT place when you get there.

8)
bukweet

bustedknuckle

Dragway Regular
Mar 4, 2008
St. Louis-Missouri
Built some cribbing blocks to hold the car up a little higher than jackstands will. Feels safer than jackstands on the shake test too.

IMAG0111_zpsae217457.jpg

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
Some how i managed to change my fouled out
plugs for brf7xx ngks in a 1/2 case of beer...now my wife is pissed

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
bustedknuckle said:
Built some cribbing blocks to hold the car up a little higher than jackstands will. Feels safer than jackstands on the shake test too.

IMAG0111_zpsae217457.jpg
I was wondering where the heck your car went to...Thats a bitchin elky!!

80ECLT

MalibuRacing Junkie
Nov 21, 2006
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
I'm mocking up a Torque tech X pipe exhaust and I should be burning it in within the next week or two.

bustedknuckle

Dragway Regular
Mar 4, 2008
St. Louis-Missouri
bigbadbu said:
bustedknuckle said:

I was wondering where the heck your car went to...Thats a ##### elky!!

Thanks brother I appreciate it.

How do you like the new job?

bustedknuckle

Dragway Regular
Mar 4, 2008
St. Louis-Missouri
80ECLT said:
I'm mocking up a Torque tech X pipe exhaust and I should be burning it in within the next week or two.

You'll like the way that kit fits, I got the 3.5" merged to 3" with and x pipe, could not be happier with it

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
I LOVE IT! i have never liked walking into work every day its something ive had to get used to for sure..i think the best part will be getting paid to go to car shows in the summer

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts