What did U do to your G-body today??

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
Fronts are 15x3 1/2 with MT Sportmans 28x7.50 and rears are 15x8 with 3.5 backspace with 275/60 BF Goodrich TAs. Might change the front to a 26" tall tire.

rollcagerage

Amateur Racer
Dec 13, 2009
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Over the week I finally took the seats out and cleaned the floor pan, reinstalled the seats along with new seat covers and a updated harness. As far as motor stuff, put on a new fuel regulator and bigger return line that actually works, this has been a huge problem to solve for me, the quick fuel regulator that was on it was'nt keeping up and would flood the motor at wot because it would blow past the needle and seats, also installed a fuel press. transducer and set up the parameters on my data logger to know exactly whats going on with it. Just waiting on the new window net and it will finally be ready for some track time. The stress level in my life has gone down a few notches finally.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Just a note-

The t-stat housing goes on the intake manifold, not the carb. ;)

Looks great!

Tommy

rollcagerage

Amateur Racer
Dec 13, 2009
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Lol! thanks Tommy, I freaked out on how big that fuel reg. was when I opened the box, its actually bigger than the fuel pump!

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Finally installed my electric fans, little wiring left to do, need to pick up some adel clamps & more wire tomorrow.

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
LT1 Camaro, not sure on the year, IIRC it was a '96. They seemed to fit better when I flipped them upside down. Trimmed 1/4" off the edge closest to the g-body radiator plate and made two angle brackets and they bolted right in. Bottom has three tabs that grasp the core support. There are no LS1 cars in our local pick your part so these had to do. They pull a paper towel up to the grille when turned on so they should flow enough cfm to cool good.

wessonracing

Amateur Racer
Apr 14, 2007
Gardendale, AL
I pulled the axles out of the rear end, after breaking one of the 1/2" screw in studs it's time foe a set of 5/8" studs.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!