What did U do to your G-body today??

thyphtmbu

Amateur Racer
May 18, 2014
Up in the moutian.
Took the BU and had it scaled today, All steel, All glass windows, Stock bumpers, 12 point moly. cage, back halved , 4 link, Coil overs 14" x 32" X 15" Slicks , TRZ frot control arms and Afco dbbl. adj. coil overs in front. 3300 pounds with me in it . Race ready. With a BBC.

oldschool

Frequent Racer
Nov 13, 2003
concord, NC
78elk said:
Pulled more dings out on the tailgate and sanded on the inside of bed.

It's never ending lol. When I was doing mine I would fix 2 dents and find 3 more.

stafford67

Daily Driver
Oct 22, 2014
MWC Oklahoma
I stripped the front clip and multiple other parts of my 79 4 door in anticipation of buy and 2 door that needs a lot of parts.

Tony

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I'm like you, pull some and find more. The used fenders I have, has a lot of body filler on them. So I decided to buy new aftermarket fenders. Hope they fit better than the aftermarket door did.

oldschool

Frequent Racer
Nov 13, 2003
concord, NC
78elk said:
I'm like you, pull some and find more. The used fenders I have, has a lot of body filler on them. So I decided to buy new aftermarket fenders. Hope they fit better than the aftermarket door did.

I just shot mine hot rod black for now but when I decide to put a real paint job on it I will replace the fenders and re skin the doors. My doors and fenders have to much filler.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!