What did U do to your G-body today??

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I changed the rear main seal again. I idled the car about 10 minutes. I got 1 drop. Plan to road test it see if results are the same.

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
Installed my Comp Came Magnum roller rockers and Trick Flow chromoly pushrods today with my brother's help. Everything went well. I am going to polish up the aluminum valve covers as they are a little dirty and dull. I bought a professional polisher years ago, and all the compounds, because my big block car is nearly all billet aluminum underhood. One thing I'm real good at is polishing aluminum! I will finish up everything tomorrow. I'm so excited!!

200KSS

Frequent Racer
May 27, 2003
Southeast Missouri
Yesterday: Drove to the track, entered a bracket race and lost 1st round; then drove home.

Today: Started packing the trunk in prep for Drag Week.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Cleaned up some stuff from a mouse inside the car. :evil:

Tommy

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
INTHE10s said:
LS6 Tommy said:
Cleaned up some stuff from a mouse inside the car. :evil:

Tommy

Go on Amazon and get some Tomcat. Works like champ!

Ever read how that stuff works? I wouldn't do it to Hitler. I just put snap traps in the garage. I will not cause an animal to suffer. I'm really not sure if there's new stuff in the car or just stuff I didn't get last time.

Tommy

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I double checked to make sure I didn't have another rodent occurrence recently myself.

I had a major infestation on mine, and eventually they all disappeared. I found a handful of carcasses under the hood and inside the car, but I'm not sure if they all just died or our backyard neighbor started putting out rat poison (small trees and desert brush line the fence).

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
Waiting for a day off to replace my cap/rotor/spark plugs/wires in the wagon. I have off tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to wrench a little! The wagon's distributor body looks really rotated far clockwise, though. Might be a tooth off, so I'm going to put #1 on TDC compression, pull the distributor, and reinstall it.

I'll count myself lucky I never had any rodent problems, just nasty spiders once in a while. I was replacing a starter years ago, and one fell from underneath the car (it was stored outside back then), and I freaked out, causing the yet-unbolted starter to fall on my ratchet, and consequently chipping a tooth! UGH, spiders! Can't stand them, lol.

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
put sound deading on the doors.has much different sound when closing now

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!