What did U do to your G-body today??

prairiehotrodder

Pro Stocker
Dec 17, 2005
Melfort Saskatchewan Canada
i bought a glasstek fiberglass front bumper with built-on lower spoiler. I've always wanted one but the freight was brutal. I had a friend driving to a green bay football game so he picked it up for me at Naperville (near Chicago) !!! free freight !!

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Score!!!!

AVENGER79

Daily Driver
Oct 22, 2018
prairiehotrodder said:
i bought a glasstek fiberglass front bumper with built-on lower spoiler. I've always wanted one but the freight was brutal. I had a friend driving to a green bay football game so he picked it up for me at Naperville (near Chicago) !!! free freight !!

awesome, and thanks for that, now I have a new vendor to add to my list.

seems they have some things I may want. LOL

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
AVENGER79 said:
prairiehotrodder said:

awesome, and thanks for that, now I have a new vendor to add to my list.

seems they have some things I may want. LOL

those list's never get any shorter..

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I just learned that the grey wire coming from the used cruise control panel, that I was trying to put back together, is to be connected to the computer for speed control. Since I don't have one it's not needed by me.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I tried starting the 78 it wouldn't turn over. The battery charger says it's charged. It's been starting well unless the battery is low. I'm going to try returning it for another one.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I took the battery back where I purchased it and exchanged it for another one yesterday. Installed it today. I'll have to see how this works out.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!