What did U do to your G-body today??

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I was having problems with air not moving through the dashboard vents. The vacuum lines weren't put in the right places and I didn't have any vacuum source hooked to the ball on the passenger side, front fender. I worked that out now have air flow through the vents in the center of the dashboard.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I have some transmission fluid on the floor, so I tighten up the pan bolts, they seemed a little loose. I'll check it tomorrow and see if it works.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I connected 1 wire I needed to for the electronic cruise control system. The car started very nice and easy. I checked for transmission leaks a d didn't find any. I checked the transmission fluid and it was full. That made it a good day.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I put conduit on the cruise control wires and tied them to the steering,with wire ties. This is a temporary situation, I hope I can shorten these wires.

AVENGER79

Daily Driver
Oct 22, 2018
took out the radiator and associated hoses, inner fender wells, overflow bottle and removed the power steering pump.
next up is to hopefully swap steering box for a manual unit. than onward to eng/trans removal

AVENGER79

Daily Driver
Oct 22, 2018
ooh forgot to mention ordered a new package tray (alum) from scott rod fab) should be here early next week.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!