What did U do to your G-body today??

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I put a long Rubber strip to each of my ramps so the ramps won't slide on the smooth concrete. They are long enough that the rear wheels are on it before the front wheels are started on the ramps. It worked.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I found a place on the speedometer cable I didn't get tight enough. That's now taken care of. I noticed transmission fluid on the transmission pan bolts. I ran it for awhile and didn't see anything. So it's another mystery for me to solve. I hope to test drive it soon to see if the speedometer is working.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I started mine up again today. I backed off the ramps. I hoped to get it on the street today, but didn't get there. Not a problem with the car, just other things around home.

78elk

Dragway Regular
Mar 6, 2014
Mountain Home Id
I took it for a test drive and the speedometer didn't work. I'll have to take it apart and check all the connections to see if I can find a solution.

AVENGER79

Daily Driver
Oct 22, 2018
once again I forgot to mention my latest update. been a few days now but latest thing was putting a winch on my trailer so when I need to put a non running car on it, it will be easier.
trlr.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 78elk

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!