4 speed transmission?

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
You'll likely have to come up with your own idea for a shifter boot. There was a sheetmetal baseplate for the original boot, I found a 1st gen. 2wd S10 shifter boot does a good job covering the area around the shifter, but you'll need to zip tie it to the stick from the inside to keep the air from coming up around the stick.

boost freak

Amateur Racer
Nov 27, 2008
monroe,GA
wow thats alot for just pedals... i think ill be waiting on the swap then. because i still would have to get a godo clutch and flywheel and little other things..thanks for the info..

killer406

Amateur Racer
I used 3rd gen F-body pedals for my car. If memory serves me right, I got 'em for $40 off ebay. They do require a few easy mods to make them work and you have to use a hyd clutch setup. Pretty painless really and exhaust clearance isn't an issue, because of the lack of mechanical linkage.

Killerdave8813

Dragway Regular
Jan 16, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
Hey killer406,
I don't mean to Hijack the thread but have meant to get back with you since I saw the bucket seat thread,I always figured 3rd gen parts would work on a Bu with slight mods,GM isn't stupid about mass production!! You confirmed it for me though,thank you very much! I just wanted to make a comment about your interior,seats and car in general,TOTALLY B.A.!!!!! Now don't take this wrong but I have to know what the motivation was to do all that to a 4-door? Not that there's anything wrong with that but most sporty types,me included,
will go with the 2-door,Let me know,curiosity is killin me! Later,Dave

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!