Blow thru Carb Advice needed

sdime89

Daily Driver
Feb 8, 2010
Marydel,MD
starfire350 said:
I have a proform on mine did the hanger mods. still working on the tuning but the carb seems to be working fine just ran out of good weather to test and tune...
not to mention a new baby

Yea new baby can be a reason to hold on for a lil but i was thinkin of buyin a proform but someone said to just mod your own. i think i would rather have a carb set up for it so i have minimal tuning to do. never messed with a turbo on a gas motor been mostly on diesels

Bad Medicine Racing

Frequent Racer
Jan 8, 2010
Grove Oak, AL
I did the Hangar18 mods on a 700 DP while I was waiting on my CSU and it worked great at 10 psi. My CSU on the other hand, will run at 10psi on my pump gas tune, or will run at 20+ on the "Holy sh*t!" tune with no changes to the carb. 67 jets front and 71s rear.

elreyyakko

Daily Driver
May 6, 2010
build ur own carb and keep the 650, for 400-500 hp range ur good to go, even with the new heads and intake. dont go over 3.73 gears when u do the rear.good luck.

black turbo c5

Oct 15, 2010
Csu the only way to go they are alot higher in price but it will save you alot of headache and they have good customer service save your money and buy one .

Badass355ciZ28

Amateur Racer
Nov 22, 2005
rochdale, massachusetts
i did the hangar18 mods to my 850 cfm pro comp carb................i have yet to fire it up but i cant wait...........someone on the montecarlo ss board has a 650 setup for a blow thru application for 400.00...........www.montecarloss.com

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts