BLOW THROUGH TUNNER IN DFW?

starfire350

Frequent Racer
Jun 2, 2005
Dallas, TEXAS
thanks a bunch. Hopefully I can get a good starting point and then work from there

starfire350

Frequent Racer
Jun 2, 2005
Dallas, TEXAS
I have been reading on turbo forums for a couple of months thats where I got started on the carb with the hanger mods and where I have gotten so coonfused on the referenced power valve from the sticky. I built a couple and tore up several but they didnt seem to help but it could be other things not working properly I think Ill try and start buy backing off sheldonw's tune and try and work up from there?

starfire350

Frequent Racer
Jun 2, 2005
Dallas, TEXAS
does any one sell premade boost referenced power valves. if so who and how much

A

Anonymous

i plugged both my powervalves and jetted up 3 in the prim. and 6 in the sec. i found that idle circuit is easy to tune with a wide band. my a/f is at 13.5 idling in park. then when i start moving it drops to around 11.5 and stays there until i start boosting. the wot aspect is simple, put huge jets in it and start going backwards in size until you get it dialed in on topend. your cruise a/f isnt really as important as the wot a/f. its really simple, start with your idle a/f and move up in to your cruise a/f then go for the partial throttle and wot a/f. once i started leaning the wot a/f out, my coupe picked up time by leaps and bounds. it kinda sounds to me like you are making it way to complicated. i try and follow the k.i.s.s. system. good luck and dont let it overwhelm you, remember that there are alot of others that have gone through this and theyve made it work, so will you. :D

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts