bunch o suspension questions

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
well i have a few questions, first of all do i need to use drop springs along with drop spindles mainly because i JUST put factory springs in like 6 months ago and they were a huge p.i.t.a, second of all i bought the umi tubular lowers and the ball joints are going south already they've only been there a year, is this a warranty issue i kept grease in them and its not like this thing does wheelies or anything its a damn street car. and last of all any suggestions on drop spindle set up what are you guys running i just want a decent stance.

thanks ahead of time

rob

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
thats why there questions. i have no idea about alot of these things and i really dont like doing stuff twice

cttandy

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Tn
It all depends on how low you want to go. Most spindles only drop 2 inches, I have seen some that drop 3, but it doesn't seem common.

355_79bu

Dragway Regular
Dec 13, 2005
Cotter, AR
If the spindles lower the car to the height you want, then no, you do not have to use drop springs. Drop spindles are actually designed to use stock springs. But there is no reason you can't use both drop springs and drop spindles if more drop is required than what either one (spindles, or drop springs) will provide by themselves.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts