Gauge Pics

blownbigblock

Frequent Racer
Dec 4, 2006
Traverse City,Michigan
JBrew,sorry that I didn't repley to your PM but as of now I haven't received it.I'm glad you like them,they are $80 shipped.They come without holes,so you choose which size and type you want.They can be installed fairly easily with some trimming of the gauge bucket required.I did receive your email and answered it. Art

godlemmy

Nov 24, 2010
cleveland,oh
hey 79izfine,what size gauges did you use? I'm torn between pointers and digital gauges. Summit's got a digital 6 gauge panel for @ $300.
Anyone here have pics of a digital cluster?

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I'm partial to analog gauges myself. If I get an A/F gauge I might get a digital gauge though.

79izfine

Pro Stocker
Nov 20, 2005
massachusetts
www.cardomain.com
godlemmy said:
hey 79izfine,what size gauges did you use? I'm torn between pointers and digital gauges. Summit's got a digital 6 gauge panel for @ $300.
Anyone here have pics of a digital cluster?
i snagged the pics of that cluster from a thread om here ,,, will do a search and see if i can dig up the thread

JBreu

Frequent Racer
Jan 31, 2010
Livonia. New York
I ordered my Gauge Panel from BlownBigBlock, got it in the mail yesterday and it looks like a great piece...All I gotta do now is get my gauges....Ca-Ching$$$

lilsbc

Amateur Racer
May 4, 2004
michigan
Classicdash sells a very nice dash for malibu's and such for $299 and up depending on what you want.

Big block how much for one of yours if I come pick it up since I'm local. (flint area)

stlmali

Daily Driver
Nov 11, 2010
Got my standard sweep plate today from blownbigblock and all I can say is WOW!!! This thing is a work of art. Can't wait for the guages to show up so I can get them installed on the plate and it installed in the car. Thanks again blownbigblock for the great work.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts