Gauge Pics

383S10

Frequent Racer
Feb 29, 2004
Huntsville, AL
blownbigblock said:
Dash inserts are $65 for the long sweep style and $80 for round or ralley style.Prices are shipped.I will take off $8 for local pickup. Art

Can you post pics please.......I was wondering what they look like.....thanks.

JBreu

Frequent Racer
Jan 31, 2010
Livonia. New York
383S10 said:
blownbigblock said:
Dash inserts are $65 for the long sweep style and $80 for round or ralley style.Prices are shipped.I will take off $8 for local pickup. Art

The pics are already posted on page 1 of this thread :D

383S10

Frequent Racer
Feb 29, 2004
Huntsville, AL
JBreu said:
383S10 said:
blownbigblock said:

The pics are already posted on page 1 of this thread :D

Wow I wish I knew that.....I been sitting here waiting......... #-o

stlmali

Daily Driver
Nov 11, 2010
You DEFINATELY will NOT be disappointed. I have been trying to figure out what I was going to do with the original setup and short of putting in a whole aluminum dash (which I did not want to do) I had all but given up, until I found this thread.

JBreu

Frequent Racer
Jan 31, 2010
Livonia. New York
stlmali said:
You DEFINATELY will NOT be disappointed. I have been trying to figure out what I was going to do with the original setup and short of putting in a whole aluminum dash (which I did not want to do) I had all but given up, until I found this thread.
I'm glad I re-opened this thread then.....Been idle for a while. I love my panel. Art is the MAN!!!

pmgm

Amateur Racer
Jun 2, 2007
OH
Has anybody installed a Monte plate with gauges? Post it if you have one...

Thanks

dkeeler80

Weekend Racer
Feb 21, 2007
New Lothrop, MI
blownbigblock
the long sweep style without the vent. Do you modify them and sell them or did you just make that one for yourself?

Thanks

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts