guys running T/A or Vette wheels, what spacing are you using

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Re: guys running T/A or Vette wheels, what spacing are you u

I believe it's around 2¼" front, 2½" rear, at least that's what I measured myself. The wheels I have are in pretty sad shape so I think I'm just going with a set of Soft 8s, they'll be new so they look a lot better, and I won't always be worried about something going wrong with adapters.

timeisrelative

Weekend Racer
May 28, 2008

thanks for the reply! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I've heard and read all the pro's and con's of adapters, but I've seen lots of offroad guys running with adapters all the time, and from what I've heard as long as you torqe them properly and check them from time to time they work great. Do you still have the spacers that you used?

timeisrelative

Weekend Racer
May 28, 2008

that's cool I was just wondering :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

malibulvr

Pro Stocker
Mar 22, 2008
Pensacola, Fl. 32526

Wheel adapters can be used with positive results , but you must make sure that the adapters are hubcentric to the axle hub and the wheel, and not the universal ones. The hubcentric adapters place the wheel load on the hub in the center of the axle where it is supposed to be, instead of on the wheel studs. I have not used them, but some companies offer hubcentric ring adapters to take up the space left by universal adapters and non factory wheel designs.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts