Here's my G-body manual trans hydraulic setup...Lots of pics

dragracr

Jul 31, 2010
Re: Here's my G-body manual trans hydraulic setup...Lots of

I really like the H-pattern on the street and it works good at the track for me. There are times I wish I had a vertigate though..but then I drive it on the street and remember what it was like when I ran one years ago. My rear shocks are the cheapies that came with the S&W backhalve kit. I really need to upgrade.

What are you running James Bond?

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com

Good lookin' car :D I really like the looks of your setup... the stop, how the master is right next to the brake master, etc. :D Too bad it won't work for those of us with vacuum-assist brakes :lol: I take it you've been driving stick for a couple years? :shock: I could only dream of shifting that fast without a clutch... does that trans have the rings to aid in clutchless shifting? If I had the money I'd be all over one of those T56 transmissions that Keisler retrofits and have it in the Malibu.

James Bond

Dragway Regular
Dec 26, 2005
Earth

dragracr said:
I really like the H-pattern on the street and it works good at the track for me. There are times I wish I had a vertigate though..but then I drive it on the street and remember what it was like when I ran one years ago. My rear shocks are the cheapies that came with the S&W backhalve kit. I really need to upgrade.

What are you running James Bond?

A faceplated richmond. What are the times you wish you had a vertigate?

Bill in NC

Top Fueler
Jan 1, 2004
Mocksville NC

Nice set up!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts