Musclecar oil pan or CTS-V oil pan?

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
Transdapt ones keep it much lower than the BRP motor mounts. I have the motor mounts and I'm using the truck accessories still. As for the pan, I've got the CTS0v pan right now, gotta install it next week though, haven't gotten that far in my build, too busy enjoying the drive.

daschra79

Amateur Racer
Nov 16, 2009
St. Louis Area
I have a the Musclecar oil pan on my car. It does hang below the k-member but it doesn't really hang any lower than my headers do.
Malibu212.jpg

85monte_ss

Amateur Racer
Dec 18, 2008
washington mo
i used the muscle car pan and the nice things its only like 130 neew and comes with all the bolts windage tray pick up and dip stick and gasket shoot the pan gasket is $50 alone from GM it is a hell of a deal

bluebu79

Jan 6, 2012
all that for 130 call me im starting my swap soon and tryin to get all the tricks on who found deals on the oil pan and other stuff 708-262-0428 ken

CBRAKLR

Amateur Racer
Jan 8, 2008
Wichita,ks
I have the muscle car pan and it is a nice piece for not much $$.
TJ

bluebu79

Jan 6, 2012
79loserbluebu said:
Those headers are for 4th gen F-bodies. Here's the cheapest price I found for them:
http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=183&catid=45

Actually I thought I bought mine cheaper but maybe not.
i found a company on ebay that sells stainless long tube and shorty`s for 189 plus shipping I think thats the cheapest I've seen them yet they r for the f-body like every1 r saying that will work so I'm join to order me a set

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts