NEED HELP 350TBI

cttandy

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Tn
Wish you were a little closer.

I will try to run this by my buddy if I have a chance to see if he has any ideas.

slim69

Amateur Racer
Mar 7, 2009
Henderson, ky
ive tried everything i can think of i noticed that when u put the transmission in low it wont move until u press the gas even dif the truck is pointing down hill thats why i think it has something to do with it if u move the shifter up to second or drive it takes right off :-k

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
That could have something to do with the valving on the trans from the sounds of it. '95 is cable operated, correct? If so, I would imagine there is some adjustment down where the bracket is holding the cable, it's been a long time since I looked at one.

slim69

Amateur Racer
Mar 7, 2009
Henderson, ky
well transmission lost second gear over the weekend so im gonna pull it and get it rebuilt so i guess we will see if it has any to do with it

slim69

Amateur Racer
Mar 7, 2009
Henderson, ky
still no luck ive put a new transmission in it and nothing but i did get it hooked up to good snap on scanner and had codes what so ever but did notice the timing was retarding when you first hit the gas then advancing around 1700 rpms but at 4500 rpms it still only had 17 degrees total timing so any ideas would be appreciated

cttandy

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Tn
Which module did you replace, the one in the distributor or the one on the firewall?

I have had both go bad and cause similar problems.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts