ok..so lets see em!!

MALObu

Amateur Racer
Aug 27, 2010
los angeles,ca
StreetBu said:
DSCF1534.jpg

DSCF1536.jpg
man thank you!!! for putting to rest one of my pet peevs,PAINTING YOUR SEAT MOUNTS AND TRACKS.i see car after car with new or redone interior,and though they may be clean,alot of people do not take the 10 mins to do this??!!good looking guts,and love the irocs!!

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Thanks! I actually put the seats in and immediately noticed the nasty looking tracks myself. Out they came, mediablasted, then painted. Then I found the plastic covers that go over the tracks and installed them after these pics were taken. Now I have to install my "new" dash and tidey things up and the interior should be all set...

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Here's Madge's interior. It hasn't been cleaned in a LONG time & for some reason the camera flash made the paint on the column & the dash look like it doesn't match, but it does under normal lighting:

IMG_3608.jpg

Tommy

Scorps

MalibuRacing Junkie
Sep 29, 2007
Kingston, Ontario
bump_sign.gif
Doober said:
I like the phantom floor shifter Tommy ;)
I was going to say I don't see a shifter at all in that pic.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
LOL It's hard to have a shifter with no driveline. I figured I'm not going to bother to cut the carpet because I have a NOS GM carpet that I'll install when I do the bucket seats. Then I'm probably going to try to sell the original carpet.

Tommy

abigda

Frequent Racer
May 19, 2007
Springfield, MA
Hey Chad we did our dashes pretty similar and That was before I ever seen your car lol, think its kinda funny

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!