Patriot vortec heads, anygood?

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
you get what you pay for peeps...........support american castings
dont support american's who rip off other americans buy copy catting the hard work of others via china

patriot and pro comp heads are low end copy cat versions of edelbrock products......

BUY AMERICAN...........

85monte_ss

Amateur Racer
Dec 18, 2008
washington mo
patriot heads are good heads procomp are the junk heads and thats what hurts patriot heads since the names are close but patriot s are good heads a buddy of mine has 3 engines with them on them with many miles on them

A

Anonymous

Thanx to everybody who posted, but i've decided to go in slightly different route (see my "tax money" post in the off topic fourm)

Thanx again

-Asa

workingr

Amateur Racer
Feb 3, 2007
Jacksonville, FLorida
I bought a set of complete (unassembled) Vortec heads from Patriot. I paid $380 shipped for them on Ebay (after 10% discount from fleabay). I took them to my machinist, and one of them was bad. The valve seats on one were machined poorly. I called Patriot, they gave me an RA# and I had a replacement in 5 days. Their customer service was very good, and the replacement head was perfect. It would be nice if they were cast in the USA, but if they were, they would be twice as much. They are nice heads for the money. IMO

Rob

malibumike3

Weekend Racer
Nov 10, 2006
independence Ky
i have ran vortec heads for a couple years now going from a crappy 305 head to the vortec and a crosswind intake picked my car up a second in the quarter. i have sprayed with them still no problems i recommend the to people all the time becuase the price is right with them

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts