Pinion angle affect on car launch?

Goob

Top Fueler
Jun 6, 2003
Indianapolis
pinion angle is the relationship beetween the pinion and the rear of the trans, is it not?

No, it is not. That is driveline angle.

You may want to notice in that Olds thread that Dick Miller did not want argue with me.....He knows. :-k ;)

racecar77

Pro Stocker
Aug 11, 2007
Crete,IL
Yeah Slimbo, There's a floorjack under the K-member that you photoshopped out, right? Good catch on the facial expression,Kevin. You don't look too excited, Slimbo. J/K :D Lee

P.S. Slimbo, If your pinion angle was set properly, you probably would look more excited.

slimbo

May 21, 2007
www.yellowbullet.com
you guys are too funny. it is now my sole purpose in life to hunt the interent for pics of you guys....lol

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
LOL :) There are plenty of me out there, as some of my "friends" have found.

That is something I have come to look for in racing pics. I think my boss' brother is about the funniest. He looks like he is in a staring contest and shows absolutely no emotion whatsoever. This is with the tires 2 feet in the air with his Nova.

I wear a full face helmet :)

Malibuwagon80

Dragway Regular
Aug 8, 2007
North Jersey
Well I went to island Dragway Sunday and everything went well!!! Car left hard 1.56 60ft but was very windy and as I got down track the car started moving around!! Scared the crap outa me had to get completely off it. Found out from Slimbo theres a dip at the 1000ft. area. Made 1 more pass 11.8 @110. , found the dip again!! Well I guess I'll have to wait till next year to see if I can get in the 10's Thanks for the help guys Talk to ya later Wagondude Now its time for deer hunting!!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts