Started my swap!

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
UPDATE!
Put the transmission in, didnt work, tried to rebuild, didnt work. :? Looks like the V6 transmission will have to go in for now(along with a featherweight right foot.) ](*,)
IPS, I hate scool. :lol:

Cain

Weekend Racer
Jul 19, 2005
Raytown, Missouri
man it is all worth the trouble, you'll love it when you are done. Did a lq4 in my 83 wagon runs good and good fuel mileage. looking good.

BoostedbuLQ9

Amateur Racer
Dec 16, 2008
Ocean County, NJ
Engine Runs off Coolant temp, and MAF which in the video no MAF so the engine had no clue as to the air flow, coolant temp or Iat temps so it should of ran worse then that but not good to be revving unless you wanna replace it right after the transmission.

Take your time do it right and then enjoy the car with starting it up.

You will love it once it is done, mine is flying and we only started messing with it.

GoodLuck!

Ralph
BoostedLQ9Bu

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
UUUUPPPPPPDDDAATESSSS! :lol:
It is running and driving short distances. Got her all together and the 700 was missing the sun gear so we threw the stock(TH250?) in it. Lasted a whole 2 days :lol: . Luckily I got the 700 back the next day. Also got a jegs dual hump x-member for the exhaust, and got the exhaust for christmas. Put the 700 in, worked a detent in, and the lockup is wired to a switch until I get a chance to go back in there and wire it to the 4th gear pressure switch. Interior is still apart, but I want it to go together last so I dont have to take it all apart again for any reason. Anyway, here are some pictures.
DSC01441.jpg

DSC01433.jpg

Still needs a lot of cleaning up in there, but its stuff I am more capabe and motivated to do while in school.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts