Started my swap!

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
Thanks man. Its taking longer than I wanted, but I cant complain as I am the one responsible fr that, and I just didnt realize how long it would take to do it how I wanted. Having more experience overall probably would have helped too lol.

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
Everyday at about 4-430 it POURS buckets.
The strance thing is though, it will rain 1 mi. down the road, but not at my house one night than vice versa haha.

Back on topic though. IT RAN!!! Im so stoked. It was pretty damn rigged, but with school, and work, I needed to see more progress than I had been seeing. Plugged everything in, cranked her over, and started right up!
Than blew the Fuel hose off at the rail. The disconnect wasnt on all the way. I'll get vids up soon!

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
Everyday at about 4-430 it POURS buckets.
The strance thing is though, it will rain 1 mi. down the road, but not at my house one night than vice versa haha.

Back on topic though. IT RAN!!! Im so stoked. It was pretty damn rigged, but with school, and work, I needed to see more progress than I had been seeing. Plugged everything in, cranked her over, and started right up!
Than blew the Fuel hose off at the rail. The disconnect wasnt on all the way. I'll get vids up soon!

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
Great to hear, really is a great feeling isn't it? Mine was a site when I got it running, then driving, nwo I've gotta figure out a few new things that are making sounds, so once I figure it out, yay! Piece by piece young man, in the end it'll be done, and worth all the headaches.

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
Thanks! Here's the link.
sorry it took so long, school got in the way.(Im sure itll pa off tho.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rCkOEn5O40

79loserbluebu

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2009
Illinois-60491
Awesome! I'd love to have a wagon with an LS in it for a daily. Bet that hurt when he got a face full of gas though :shock:

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
No, the bumpstick is entirely too large! haha.

It actually does, but I am not worried about it yet since there is more than 1 sensor not plugged in, and I rigged 1 of the plug wires so it may just be that.

A

Anonymous

right on, hey why dont you come to montana and do the same swap to my wagon with an LQ4 and a 90mm turbo.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts