Stripping clearcoat off of wheels

malibu79

Frequent Racer
Sep 25, 2003
Rock Hill,SC
members.cardomain.com
cool. i would think since they are basicly the same car if they work on your car they should fit on the centurys too.

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
malibu79 said:
cool. i would think since they are basicly the same car if they work on your car they should fit on the centurys too.
==================================================
Essentially it's the same platform....so if the wheels work on the Olds, they'll certainly work on the Buick...I'll keep you posted...
jack ;)

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
Supe said:
Jack: Duplicolor makes a paint just for wheels. Stuff is tough and looks nice, I redid the wheels on the RX7 with it before I sold it.
====================================================
Bryan,
What necessary prep work did you have to do to your wheels before painting.... other than degreasing them? The centers have factory paint on them that is still in good shape, only that they're an ugly gold color.

I did pick up afew cans of Duplicolor wheel paint as per your recommendation.. Thanks Buddy!
Jack ;)

A

Anonymous

Jack!

Hahaa! i found where my wheels ended up! Are they workin alright for you? Do you have any pics of the finished product?

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
Trent,
I was totally and pleasantly surprised to see your post.... you found me... :lol: :lol:
I love the wheels. I will have to show you a pic of how the car looks with them...I lost the ghetto gold look... :lol: :lol:
I will send you a pic of the car with the wheels on it...
Thank you once again for a great deal on the wheels...
Talk to you soon..
Jack :D

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts