The real way to determine proper primary and collector size?

MY FYN 79

Frequent Racer
Oct 31, 2003
N/E WI
www.cardomain.com
Thanks a bunch Mike!

Pretty sure I'm sold on the Hedmans. Its gonna be nice to turn a tight circle again! :D

MonteMike79

Pro Stocker
Nov 7, 2003
Erie, PA
you will be happy with them, order them from the coater of your choice and have them have Hedman weld the exhaust flanges on for ya, because they don't come like that normally. They are a race header so get those on before they are coated. I believe mine came from some performance coating place I don't remember but so far the coating is holding up well it's still nice and shiney, unlike my Jet Hotted Dynomax ones that dulled out after being run for a while. I'd have to try and find the paper or sticker inside the box from the coating place if you want that.

A

Anonymous

If you want an accurate program get Larry Meaux's PipeMax software. Nothing out there is any better...

MY FYN 79

Frequent Racer
Oct 31, 2003
N/E WI
www.cardomain.com
Raising this post from the dead.

Mike, you have any other pictures of the headers? Possibly with them off the car?

Anybody else have input on this topic?

A

Anonymous

Ok, I'm really raising this one from the dead but...
I'm currently running Dynatech 1-5/8" on the 427 SBC in my Monte SS. The headers fit great except that I think that they are too small for my top end and plug and wire clearance is terrible on my AFR angle plug heads. I want to go to at least a 1-3/4" header.

MonteMike, what heads are you running? Would they be comparable to the AFR angle plugs?

A

Anonymous

i'm gonna run crate motor stock(330 hp).anybody got header experience in that area?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts