Trick Chassis Anti-roll bar

Trick Chassis

Weekend Racer
Jan 6, 2013
Brodhead, Wi
www.trickchassis.com
I had to take a good look at RJ, Team Z, TRZ, Race Craft, Wolf Race Craft, chassis innovator. to find the best combo for my design.

Some had 1/4" bolts that held the kit together..... That seems like a bad thing waiting to happen!

I have fully boxed arms and a thick .095 wall chromoly bar that the arms are tig welded too. Some kits used .058 wall. I even see one that was only stitch welded!

badbu632

Jan 29, 2013
Iam sure its a copy of trz sad that people rip of others designs.
anyways I seen a racingjunk add and it said just like trz without the big price.

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
Well regardless of whos "copy" it is (how many ways is there to make an arb?) I will look into one. I think its sad how someone has to make a "troll" user name to bash a new company. Trick chassis i will be doing buisness with you, your product looks good and i dont feel your ripping off the little guy by making us pay for your racing. Good luck and ill order soon.

10secBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Westminster, MD
Blue Knight said:
...and i dont feel your ripping off the little guy by making us pay for your racing.

So what company are you refering to with that smart *ss comment?

Sure hope it isn't TRZ as they don't even run any cars of their own.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
TRZ & Trick are both kind enough to sponsor the site. Shall we not insult them by labeling either of them as "copiers" or "price gougers" ?

I challenge anybody to go out & design a clean sheet ARB that doesn't look like or have some of the same basic design elements as any other one on the market...

Tommy

bluemonte78

Amateur Racer
Aug 15, 2010
Ontario , Canada
Any update on the front tubular A arms. Would be interested in a set.

bluemonte78

Amateur Racer
Aug 15, 2010
Ontario , Canada
Alex,
sent you an email at the shop. Would like to purchase the gbody ARB .

bluemonte78

Amateur Racer
Aug 15, 2010
Ontario , Canada
Alex,
Got the box today with the ARB. Good looking piece , welds look thorough and cleaned up nice. It will take many weeks till I can get it welded on to the rear of my car ( gotta love Canadian winters) but I will let you know what my ride does with your parts installed. Send you a pix when it's installed. Great doing business with you . Larry

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts