Amateur Racer
May 30, 2010
South St. Paul, MN
Scored a Demon 750 carb with Edlebrock Performer RPM intake tonight for $300

Brown_Gbody

Top Fueler
Feb 17, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Took the car for a drive and had no electrical problems.... First time this year! Woo Hoo!..

Goonbody

Amateur Racer
May 30, 2010
South St. Paul, MN
Got my Performer RPM intake installed and reinstalled the dizzy. Tomorrow after work I'll get the carb bolted on and see if it runs.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
DROVE THE BU TODAY AND SENT IT TO A FAB SHOP! GOING TO GET THE BU FRAME NOTCHED, REINFORCED FRAME BRACING, ROLL WHEEL LIPS AND WIDEN THE WHEEL HOUSES FOR $1,500!! TALK ABOUT GREAT PRICE FOR GREAT WORKMANSHIP!!!

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
DROVE THE BU TODAY AND SENT IT TO A FAB SHOP! GOING TO GET THE BU FRAME NOTCHED, REINFORCED FRAME BRACING, ROLL WHEEL LIPS AND WIDEN THE WHEEL HOUSES FOR $1,500!! TALK ABOUT GREAT PRICE FOR GREAT WORKMANSHIP!!!

Sounds like a good deal...time for some bigger tires lol

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Removed the front springs, cut 3/4 of a coil off, tried to reinstall, couldnt get them quite in without having the top pop out of the tabs. Ordered a spring compressor, got it yesterday, finished one side up, hope to get the other side done tonight and back on the ground!

Goonbody

Amateur Racer
May 30, 2010
South St. Paul, MN
Chris Van said:
How many beers did it take for you to get the "dizzy" reinstalled??

Nothing a 12 pack wouldn't cover dancin_banana.gif

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
Took apart my 8.5 axle and gave it new seals, backing plates, wheel cylinders and poly bushings. All that's left is to rebuild the brakes.

sprorx7

Frequent Racer
Sep 3, 2011
bluff city tennessee
walked by the bu on the way to my truck to take the boys to daycare and my oldest son (3years old) throw his hands in the air and said daddy were are never going to drive to mallybu (as he calls it) to daycare are we. i told him one day buddy on day then he said well ok can i drive it then!!!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts