What did U do to your G-body today??

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I am pretty sure that air dam front spoiler is off of SS El Camino's,not just your average El Co...

Looks great!

Drug home another orphan. Served the last portion of its life as a street/grudge race car, blue, little rough around the edges, cage, was a 1/4 vinyl top car, cowl hood, Centerline warriors, stock suspension no tubs. Pics tomorrow when I get home, unloaded her in the dark last night....

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
78_Elky said:
Just started to get my new Camaro buckets mounted in the El Camino...it doesn't look to be that hard ;)
580916_748138762085_258306357_n.jpg

Jess
what year car did they come from if you don't mind me asking?

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Judging from the plastic on the sides I would guess 4th gen ('93+).

I took a wire wheel to the front/rear sway bars and jounce bars/GP bar. Tomorrow they should have primer and maybe paint. Also started sorting through the stuff on the 2nd floor of the pole barn, that's where most of the interior stuff is.

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
got coolant in it, trans mount, got the electric fan mounted and now for the wiring of all the gauges, should i just wire them to the idiot lights? can I?

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Starting to plan out my electric fan install. Have all the parts I think. Fans, wiring kit with two relays and temp switch, Olds radiator top plate. Just have to figure out where I'm pulling keyed power from then do it.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I used the fuse for the gauges, then if they didn't work I knew the fans wouldn't be working. What fans/wiring kit did you use? I think I'm going back to electric eventually, I like the look a lot more than a clutch fan, and the difference in power one way or the other (alternator HP or clutch fan HP) doesn't really bother me, I figure they're close to the same.

It wasn't really today, but I sold the aluminum wheels I used to run on the '81, the entire '81 header panel, the upper shroud from the '81 (never had a bottom shroud), and the '81 taillights, all within 3 days. I still have a 115mph speedo SS cluster (with an extra tach if I can find it laying around), a radio delete plate and a lay-flat hood ornament, looks like this, but lays flat on the header panel:
2672735885_3f3b48df51.jpg

The-ace:

Amateur Racer
May 25, 2012
Western,Ma
www.facebook.com
Finally got the floors primed now i can start the frame

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
OH... I put the heater box on finally, got a box of 3M strip caulk from CarQuest, $25 :roll: Upside is I can use it to temporarily plug a few small holes until I get it out to AZ. I also put the center portion of the ductwork in, I think I have some missing small parts :x

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts