What did U do to your G-body today??

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
cool.gif
81rustabu said:
Put some fresh gas in it and fired it up. I was sitting in it while it was idling when a snake popped out from under the dash... :shock: Scared the crap out of me...

Better wash that seat

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
81rustabu said:
Put some fresh gas in it and fired it up. I was sitting in it while it was idling when a snake popped out from under the dash... :shock: Scared the crap out of me...
time for new pants

phtmbu

Frequent Racer
Jul 24, 2010
Finished up the Headers today, :D Engine is in the shop to get balanced, a little head work. and a camshaft figured out and ordered. Start on the rear tubs next.

phtmbu

Frequent Racer
Jul 24, 2010
Also talked to my Tran's guy about putting a Reverse Safety valve body with Transbrake into my Glide, he said No Problem.It was built as a footbrake Trans. Has too too many Good parts in it to give away and build another.

phtmbu

Frequent Racer
Jul 24, 2010
melloelky said:
malibu said:
Nothing it's too dam hot out
x2!
That is why when I built my house,We dug into the side of the mountian, the cellar and garage have 3 sides under ground, it was 68 degrees in the garage all day and 90+ outside.With the sun facing the garage door.
Made a template for 1 side of the rear tubs and started to put 1 alum. tub together.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts