Detroit, MI
Starter saver = happy flex plate dancin_banana.gif

sprorx7

Frequent Racer
Sep 3, 2011
bluff city tennessee
malicad said:
sprorx7 said:
drained the water out added a gallon of rv ant freeze to it and started it up and let it run for a few mins

Please tell us you didn't add RV Anti-Freeze to the engine. That is for the water system in an RV, and should NEVER see an engine block to prevent freezing! That is for the holding tank/ toilet/sink (basin)/shower area. You can also put it into a Marine engine's water system (cooling) to prevent freezing, as complete draining of the water is very difficult. Get that out of your engine asap! Put either the "old" green ethylene glycol or the newer propylene glycol, if you have an aluminum radiator, as it's less corrosive to aluminum as the older green stuff.

YEP i did i there is a bunch of people that run it year round in there race car and seen know problems from it. this is the first time i used it i like it cause its pink and looks like the water wetter. so if some should leak out on the track they wont go off on me because of having ant freeze in the car(s)

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
BOUGHT THE 8.5 REAR AND ALL NEW BRAKE HARDWARE FOR THE BU! ONCE I GET THE ICEMAN UPPER/LOWER REAR CONTROL ARMS, I CAN INSTALL THE THING!!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
psychomotors said:
Got a set of bucket seat brackets out of a 87 Cutlass and an El Camino(took two cars to make one good set) today at the salvage yard -$5.

YOU SCORED BUDDY!

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
Took the prostars off and checked to make sure it had anti freeze. Getting it ready for hibernation lol.

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
Put the wagon in storage, the 2 door will soon be joining it.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
Wicked 6 said:
Took the prostars off and checked to make sure it had anti freeze. Getting it ready for hibernation lol.

WHERE YOU STORING IT THO? YOU SHOULD KICK THE MUSTANG OUT AND PUT THE BU IN THERE FOR THE WINTER !

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
HOLY TERROR-BU said:
Wicked 6 said:

WHERE YOU STORING IT THO? YOU SHOULD KICK THE MUSTANG OUT AND PUT THE BU IN THERE FOR THE WINTER !

I did that with the brown malibu a couple of years ago...the wife wasn't to happy lol. For now is in its usual spot.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts