What did U do to your G-body today??

sprorx7

Frequent Racer
Sep 3, 2011
bluff city tennessee
Fixed a trans leak and put the exhaust back under it. then swapped the fuel lines on the carb.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
GOT MY NEW HEADERS ON THE BU. CAN'T WAIT TILL TUESDAY...THE EXHAUST SHOULD BE INSTALLED, RIGHT IN TIME FOR THE SLAYER SHOW!!

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
HOLY TERROR-BU said:
GOT MY NEW HEADERS ON THE BU. CAN'T WAIT TILL TUESDAY...THE EXHAUST SHOULD BE INSTALLED, RIGHT IN TIME FOR THE SLAYER SHOW!!
mmmm love me some *@%& ing slayer no one can fill Jeff Hanneman shoes btw.have a good time.i might be going next Saturday in Lowell.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
melloelky said:
HOLY TERROR-BU said:
mmmm love me some *@%& ing slayer no one can fill Jeff Hanneman shoes btw.have a good time.i might be going next Saturday in Lowell.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT JEFF! SUCKS..NO JEFF AND NO DAVE! I HEARD THEY'RE GOING TO PLAY TRACKS FROM HELL AWAITS, SHOW NO MERCY, REIGN INN BLOOD AND SEASONS IN THE ABYSS, IN HONOR OF JEFF!! MAY NOT LOOK LIKE I FIT THE BILL.....BUT I'M A HUGE METAL HEAD!!

81rustabu

Dragway Regular
Apr 16, 2011
pinckney,MI
I haven't been to a concert in forever. Last one I been to was pantera and Black Sabbath. I still need to see slayer..

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
AT LEAST, YOU SAW PANTERA. THAT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! I WOULD'VE LIKED TO HAVE SEEN BLACK SABBATH WITH RONNIE.

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
HOLY TERROR-BU said:
melloelky said:
HOLY TERROR-BU said:

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ABOUT JEFF! SUCKS..NO JEFF AND NO DAVE! I HEARD THEY'RE GOING TO PLAY TRACKS FROM #### AWAITS, SHOW NO MERCY, REIGN INN BLOOD AND SEASONS IN THE ABYSS, IN HONOR OF JEFF!! MAY NOT LOOK LIKE I FIT THE BILL.....BUT I'M A HUGE METAL HEAD!!
fit the bill?!oh it's a good time brother.I'm not a big fan of Gary Holt or Exodus but Dave is the only one that belongs behind that kit.

oldschool

Frequent Racer
Nov 13, 2003
concord, NC
Not today but in the last two weeks i put new rotors,calipers and brakes...New shocks, complete exhaust... Different headers, starter, waiting on a wiring harness, tires etc...

next is interior...Got a new dash cover,carpet and going to paint my seats and panels...

HellCamino

Dragway Regular
Dec 13, 2003
The Dog House
Purchased a trans breather/Vent to use use as a gas tank vent so I can get rid of my charcoal canister.
Less clutter oh yea

Firetruck1

Dragway Regular
Jan 3, 2013
Ocala Florida
Drove it for the first time at highway speeds off and on abut 65 mph and found about my need to balance my driveshaft. To make it worse, now my steering box does not like to return to center so that will need attention to. But for the two new problems discovered, I solved one. Got my speedometer correction box from PATC.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts