What did U do to your G-body today??

cttandy

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Tn
Pulled the battery out of my pickup and fired the girl up. A buddy is going to come over and help me see if the knock is the fly wheel or not.

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Went out in the garage and gave her a big hug!! :D :D BECAUSE...... I got the OCT. issue of Chevy High Perforance in the mail and on pages 72 and 73....There we are,,,, Me and the BU!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ dancin_banana.gif dancin_banana.gif dancin_banana.gif

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
fixed the a/c blower relay so I have full control and added two 12" fans in front of the condenser to help on the 100+ deg days

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Yesterday I dropped the rear end out to put in the new Global West upper spherical joints & found out I can't use them. :( They just won't fit with the way the bushing mounts were fabricated on the 9". Oh well, at least I can use the new GW adjustable upper links & Edelbrock rear suspension braces. It would have been nice to save the extra 1/2 hour by NOT removing the rear... Well, that's $$$ that can go back into the budget!! \:D/

Tommy

Heavy METAL Malibu

Amateur Racer
Jun 20, 2010
Kirkland Lake, Ontario Canada
Well I Worked All Day Today But This Weekend I Got To Do Some Work On The Malibu I Spet A Couple Days Getting To Know My Welder A Bit Better And giving The Malibu Some Fresh Metal Floor Patches The Pans WerentTotally Gone...Both Passenger And Driver Sides From Dash Back To Cross Member Were Rotted Out Eough To Not Be Safe Anymore So I Got A little Dirty And Welded All Weekend If Your Interested I Posted A Topic In The Gallery Sction And Put up Soe PicturesOf The Work I Did Im No Welder By Any MEans But I Think It Looks Alright Fel Free To Post A Reply There And Tell ME What You Think...Cheers Guys!!!

I was working on my custom gas tank, yesterday and today. Needless to say having a TIG welder in work is SOOOOO great.

abigda

Frequent Racer
May 19, 2007
Springfield, MA
LS6 Tommy said:
Yesterday I dropped the rear end out to put in the new Global West upper spherical joints & found out I can't use them. :( They just won't fit with the way the bushing mounts were fabricated on the 9". Oh well, at least I can use the new GW adjustable upper links & Edelbrock rear suspension braces. It would have been nice to save the extra 1/2 hour by NOT removing the rear... Well, that's $$$ that can go back into the budget!! \:D/

Tommy

I just installed UMI braces and I like them, wasn't sure how they would work, but bolted right in dancin_banana.gif

Getting out there this morning as soon as the wife and my 3 daughters vacate the premisis!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts