What did U do to your G-body today??

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Unpacekd, inspected and inventoried my Torque Tech exhaust system. These pipes are nice! It's really too bad they're retiring and no one is taking over the business.

Tommy

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
that is too bad,hate to see that happen,i think you should take over the reigns Tommy :mrgreen:

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
melloelky said:
that is too bad,hate to see that happen,i think you should take over the reigns Tommy :mrgreen:

Greaat, buy a business with zero money, relocate 12 hours away to a state where the heat will kill my wife in a week... :lol:

Tommy

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
Took a chance and bought a cheap high flow fuel pump and some new plug wires for the turbo car.

The stocker...just been driving it.

malibu795

Pro Stocker
Apr 17, 2005
spgfd ohio
Caught a screw in both rear tires one wenth through the sidewall.. Forced me to buy two new tires.. Only place that had 275/40/17 was Jegs and all they had was MT new super comp tires.. At 160.00 each.. Maxxis doesn't make the MA-V1 anymore.. Which I really liked..
Got the 68610 headers on, new R42 plugs full 3" dual exhaust to the axle for now.. Running down flowmast felt 44.. Hopefully once tail pipes are one the drone will die down inside.. Changed both front calipers since they where frozen and oil change

1981Regal

Dragway Regular
Mar 10, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio
New rear springs moog 5379 - new center link and idler arm - one side installed new coil spring moog 5662 and upper ball joint replacing the original one. Next is to finish the other side front coil spring and upper ball joint.

Rear seems okay but looking low for stock height. Front came up about 3 inches. Definitely trimming them after they are both installed and settled in. Looks like it's launching sitting still.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Tailpipes help drone a lot, but Flows are noisy no matter what.

malibu795

Pro Stocker
Apr 17, 2005
spgfd ohio
Doober said:
Tailpipes help drone a lot, but Flows are noisy no matter what.
Been running these for while yet to burn them out.. 3" 3 disc

I'm sure long roof wagon has part in it as well... Plus if I has room to rotate the mufflers so they are vertical vs horizontal would help alot as well

Edit just saw you can build your own versions
What 3" 3 disc sounded like with 2.5 exhaust

Last edited by a moderator:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts