What did U do to your G-body today??

79Maliboo

Frequent Racer
Mar 11, 2010
Mount Laurel, NJ
Also grabbed a 200-4r yesterday. It was rebuilt sometime recently and has an after-market stock style converter. If I run the 350, I'll throw it in for now. If I sell the 350 its going to my trans guy to hold up to the 383.

200-4r.jpg

Patched the drivers side floor pan at the rocker panel, sandblaster the rest of the drivers side front floor pan. I need to cut a good bit of it out and replace it. It looks as if i can get away with using the pan from the malibu wagon. I also spent a good hour vacuuming the shot out of the car, lol. I need to do more, I know more will come out when I yank the Buick dash.

I also sandblasted the under side in a few spot to see how well the paint would come off. It'll take a while, but not to big of a deal. The rest will have to wait till nice weather comes back around. I just wanted to get where I patched the pans.

79Maliboo

Frequent Racer
Mar 11, 2010
Mount Laurel, NJ
Well, I sold the 350. Ordering the ready to assemble for 383 block today or monday. Exchanging the pistons for my 406 for a 4.03 bore now.
Should have everything I need to get the short block together before thanksgiving.

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Tucked her in for the winter, along with the sons Cutlass. Both resting in the carpeted back garage!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
STARTED REPAIRING THE MONTE DASH THAT'S GOING TO BE SWAPPED INTO THE BU! WILL POST PROGRESS PICS SOON.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
OH....AND I HAD LOTS OF FUN WITH THE BU ON THE HIGHWAY! I CONVERTED MY FRIEND (WHO WAS WITH ME) INTO GETTING A "REAL" CAR....AND NOT THEM RC CARS!!!

Put new seam sealer on the inside of the floorpans of the Buick. Started to gut the interior of the Chevy, got the rear panels, power lock solenoids, and power window wiring out. Pulled my PPI amps out, and the rear Adire Kodas. I have a little elctric radiator in the Buick now to help the seam sealer cure!

kuruption109

Dragway Regular
Sep 14, 2009
highland, ca
shvrolay said:
Put the car away for the winter........getting ready to start the heart/lung transplant on it.

DSCF0943.JPG
thats one sweet looking malibu...

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
shvrolay said:
Put the car away for the winter........getting ready to start the heart/lung transplant on it.

DSCF0943.JPG

Started stripping the V6 - getting ready to pull it.

DSCF0013.jpg

........like an abscessed tooth - aching to be pulled!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts