What did U do to your G-body today??

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
CHANGED 1/2 OF MY BRAKES IN THE FREEZING COLD! THIS COLD WEATHER SUCKS!! I WILL AGAIN DO THE 2ND HALF TOMORROW........AND FREEZE MY *ss OFF!

79izfine

Pro Stocker
Nov 20, 2005
massachusetts
www.cardomain.com
bought this a few weeks ago ,,,,, since then been doing alot of work in the cold but hasnt been to bad my list ,,, put a fuel pump in tank got the 4.3 running did a vid of it running ,,, put front brake lines in ,braks hoses,reman caliper,, started prep on 4.3 removal next gonna pull motor out also started removing grease/paint off the 350 thats goin in,,,, thats my update and sticking to it
montecarlo1.jpg

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
COMPLETED THE BRAKE JOB ON THE BU! MY GIRL AND I WENT TO GRAB SOME PIZZA HUT!! NEXT ON THE LIST....CHANGE OUT THE CARB GASKET AND ADJUST THE PUSHRODS!!

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
Put a fresh coat of paint on some valve covers to put on tomorrow night with the hope that it will stop the massive leak

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Showed it to my Cousin's Danish In-Laws. Yens said he's never seen an engine that physically big. I'm gonna show him my friend's #s matching 66 Hemi Charger tomorrow. That ought to blow his mind...

Tommy

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Pulled Trans. out last night,, going to take it in for an overhaul next week!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts