What did U do to your G-body today??

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
KEEP LOOKING OUT MY WINDOW.....MAKING SURE THE BU IS SAFE AND NOT TAMPERED WITH!!

Yanked the transmission, sandblasted/stripped/ground the floor pans. Seam sealed the seams GM never did, the layed etching primer on it all.

Got the paint/primer on the bottom side of the floor pans sanded, then applied 3 coats of bedliner, man what a PITA upside down! lol. Put the transmission back in, then put the Buick in the garage. This is the first time a car has been in my garage in the 7-8 years I have lived in my house! I can really get into to stripping the Malibu wagon now.

sbmalibu

Frequent Racer
Oct 5, 2009
north judson indiana
I went from stock rear coils to 12 inch 130 pound qa1 springs.Now i have to go to a 10.5 by 27 from my11.5by28 but its worth it if it will work.

monte ss496

Dragway Regular
May 23, 2010
western mass
i took the nose off the monte carlo and started unbolting the engine!!

gman415

Dragway Regular
May 19, 2009
Chattanooga
Went racing Sat. First pass the battery hold down (in the trunk) was loose and slid back and pulled the fual pump relay wires off. Got it fixed by first round and got beat.
Oh well thats racing.

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
On Friday I showed the Bu and Cutlass off to a local TV crew doing a program on surviving Colorectal Cancer. As some of you know, I am a survivor, {8 yrs. out!!}, they contacted me about appearing on a Cancer awareness program that will air locally in March 2011. During the interview they asked me what I did to take my mind off Chemo and Radiation, So I said, "welllllll, I will show you, step into my "man cave" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

79Maliboo

Frequent Racer
Mar 11, 2010
Mount Laurel, NJ
I huffed and I puffed and I returned pistons because they were damaged in shipping
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Went out in the garage last night, and continued to put the FATMAT down. Almost done, man that stuff is time consuming to apply. But later tonight I should be able to finish it up.

Now I have to see if I can wash the stock style jute padding, maybe it'll fall apart?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts