What did U do to your G-body today??

dvanhorn

Amateur Racer
Jan 13, 2009
Granite Falls, NC 28630
The slack company I work for was closed because of a little snow. Most people around here freak out over it. They can't drive anyway.

Bill in NC

Top Fueler
Jan 1, 2004
Mocksville NC
Thanks David for the close up!

And thanks again to TNT and 5door for some extra work sponsoring our 1st annual MR.com NC Meet! This delete plate was just one of the items that TNT sent out to us, and was a raffle item for MR.com members only.

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
Looks good! Hope you're happy with everything, David.

Ryche

Frequent Racer
Jul 28, 2007
Texas
After some bad weather, and having to have the trans rebuilt. I finally got to work on my new project Monte Carlo. Installed the engine, trans, and other misc stuff. Just need to install radiator, fuel line, and plug wires and should be ready to start... (fingers crossed)....
SAM_0561.jpg

SAM_0557.jpg

montecarlo002.jpg

engine-1.jpg

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
Ryche said:
After some bad weather, and having to have the trans rebuilt. I finally got to work on my new project Monte Carlo. Installed the engine, trans, and other misc stuff. Just need to install radiator, fuel line, and plug wires and should be ready to start... (fingers crossed)....
SAM_0561.jpg

SAM_0557.jpg

montecarlo002.jpg

engine-1.jpg

VERY SEXY CAR THERE! LOVE THE QUOTE -"ALL THROTTLE, NO BOTTLE!" PRICELESS.....

80 MICH BU

Dragway Regular
Oct 26, 2004
Northern Michigan
Finished putting my rear seat and trim back on after repairing my seat belt tension
release mechanisms. Also relpaced Left hand front turn signal lens which was cracked.
left to do/wish list.... move battery to rear (stock gas tank making this difficult). Also high stall convertor
and front drag shocks.

Ryche

Frequent Racer
Jul 28, 2007
Texas
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
Ryche said:
SAM_0561.jpg

SAM_0557.jpg

montecarlo002.jpg

engine-1.jpg

VERY SEXY CAR THERE! LOVE THE QUOTE -"ALL THROTTLE, NO BOTTLE!" PRICELESS.....
That was the previous owners philosiphy......lol. Mines "Pill it till ya kill it"......lol

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts