What did U do to your G-body today??

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Looked at it. Definitely still there, and for once in my life, no freeze plugs I can see on the ground! Battery's dead, though. Gorgeous two days this weekend, mid 50's, getting the itch to get back to the track! Still dropping below freezing at night, though.

Drfade27

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2008
Hammond, Chicago
Put some plugs in it, and my weekly starts!

Scorps

MalibuRacing Junkie
Sep 29, 2007
Kingston, Ontario
lets see snapped the headliner in like 6 different spots so its fuct(but still in place), interior light was so brittle it snapped in a couple peics in my hands so all in all I need a headliner and a interior light now fml. All this because I was looking for the build sheet with no luck headliner been out before so last person must have grabbed it.

Now I wonder f I could leave the headliner out and just spray in a sound denser on the bare metal because I hate the fabric headliners.

killer406

Amateur Racer
Broomed the snow off and started it up. Kinda cold with no heater, but it was okay cause I love listening to it.

A

Anonymous

worked on the new shortblock that will find a new home in the engine bay of my Camino 8)

been a while since i tore down a motor...forgot how many bag n tag crap there was :lol:

440shorty

Weekend Racer
Jan 22, 2009
Annapolis, Maryland
Used it to haul a complete disassembled 455 out of a '70 442 over to a friend's house. Then went back to load up tools & tool boxes, 'cause we are moving shop.

I love my useful hot rod!

440shorty

SURESHOT

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 29, 2008
LONG ISALND NEW YORK
STARTED IT , PUT SOME STAB-IL IN IT AND LET IT RUN FOR ABOUT 15/20 MINUTES
THERE IS 20+" OF UNTOUCHED SNOW INFRONT OF THE GARAGE DOOR

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts