What did U do to your G-body today??

t5montecarlo

MalibuRacing Junkie
Oct 21, 2007
Lederach, PA
garage-scene.com
Visited Pypes and had my SGG12V installed. With Hedman 68311 headers, cats, Summit K1103 cam, and Violator mufflers, it sounds fantastic. The guys at Pypes liked it so much, sound clips and installed photos should be on Pypes website in the coming weeks.

Thanks to Shotgun for doing the install!!!

Marc

dvanhorn

Amateur Racer
Jan 13, 2009
Granite Falls, NC 28630
Mounted my disconnect switch in the left backup light hole. Started working on the relay panel, mounted the relays and circuit breakers. Hope to get most of it wired up tomorrow.

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
got denied an inspection sticker, and started to replace my e-brake pedal assembly

Ryche

Frequent Racer
Jul 28, 2007
Texas
Changed the oil, and replaced the front brakes. Ready to go racing for the first time on Saturday..... dancin_banana.gif

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Looked at her while I sat next to her and assembled a G-body 7.5" 3.73 posi with all "spare" parts.
Going to a swap meet on Sun. with my Bro and my 2 boys to unload some "stuff". I wish it would
STOP RAINING here in Buffalo!! Still have not taken her out of the garage this year ](*,) ](*,)
SPRING CLEANING TIME!!

grey95chevyboy

Frequent Racer
Jun 21, 2008
port st.lucie,FL
stared at it wishing i had more money......started thinking maybe things would go faster if i made a list and stuck to it......then sat by it for a hour imaging what gnx/gta wheels would look like on it....thinking that's gonna be my next wheel set-up.

80Grand_LeMans

Dragway Regular
Jun 4, 2008
Peabody MA
grey95chevyboy said:
stared at it wishing i had more money......started thinking maybe things would go faster if i made a list and stuck to it......then sat by it for a hour imaging what gnx/gta wheels would look like on it....thinking that's gonna be my next wheel set-up.

I love the GTA wheels

I finally pulled the motor from my donor car (76 Cutlass) and removed the trans. Going to swap meet sunday to find an engine stand, if not, I will end up buying a new one for 60 bucks >:|

Drfade27

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2008
Hammond, Chicago
Finished putting the wiring the guages up in the console, mounted the fire extinguisher, put a coat of wax on her! Then sat amd thought if i really want to do this coil over conversion on the front!

grey95chevyboy

Frequent Racer
Jun 21, 2008
port st.lucie,FL
Installed my kick *ss ac delete panel...for the longest i had a ghetto one i made myself. finally bought a hand rolled one looks nice and shiny!!

malibufirewall2.jpg

cell phone pic best i got for now.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts